2/12/2017

#1 Welcome to My Blog!

     Hi, I am Mingzhu! I was born and raised in Guangzhou, China.  Now I am currently majoring in Mass Media in Washburn University. I like making friends here and visiting different places. Though I find it difficult to have class in English, I enjoy my journey in the U.S. very much. 
     My blog is named "Three Drops of Drink" and I would like to introduce you how to make beverages at home. When I travel to different places, I find people have different food culture. Some are easy, like coke, and some are complicated. However, people like tasty drinks with good looking no matter where they are from. As we have a busy life, most of us choose instant coffee or coke. Though it's not the "best", it's the most convenient drink we can find in our life. This blog is here to show a positive attitude through drink. It's not only about coffee, tea, milk, it's also full of fun. To live a healthy life, we should have less sodas. But it doesn't mean we can just have ice water. I am so happy to share homemade drinks here with you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mingzhu, just two posts in and I am already loving your blog. I am not a huge coffee drinker but I feel like it would be really easy to sub out the coffee for something different. I think you are doing a great job with the pictures and I think they make the blog even more interesting! Good job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you see what you come up with! I love coffee! And I love drinks!

    ReplyDelete